The following councils have submitted Council Pledges under Victoria’s Climate Change Act 2017, to demonstrate their significant contributions to reducing the state’s emissions.
- City of Melbourne - Climate Mitigation Strategy to 2050: Melbourne together for 1.5°C
- Brimbank City Council - Brimbank Climate Emergency Plan 2020-2025
- City of Moreland - Achieving zero carbon in the planning scheme
- City of Ballarat - Carbon Neutrality and 100% Renewables Action Plan 2019-2025
- Greater Shepparton City Council pledges to achieve zero carbon emissions by 2030 for council operations
- City of Monash - Zero Net Carbon Action Plan
- Manningham - reduce council emissions by a further 20,047 tonnes by 2025
- Mount Alexander Shire Council - Roadmap to Carbon Neutrality 2020 -2025
- Bayside City Council - Climate Emergency Action Plan 2020-25
- Cardinia Shire Council - pledges to achieve targets in the Aspirational Energy Transition Plan 2014-24
Visit council pledges to find out more.
Page last updated: 02/05/21